Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Overheard at the bus stop

Some days commuting gets the best of me. Some days it's mildly entertaining. My morning ride frustrated me (woman refused to step into the middle of the car and forced us all to go around her - unfortunately not atypical). My afternoon commute, however, went smoother and even entertained me.

At the bus stop, three young women were examining a device they had just purchased at a tobacco store. They were trying to figure out how to use it to roll something. After a couple entertaining minutes, a middle aged man in a suit approached the group and said, I don't know what you're planning to roll with that, but this is how you do it and proceeded to give them a tutorial. The women were embarrassed, especially the one who thought she knew what she was doing, but thankful. And I was mildly amused. Not a bad bus adventure (no stark naked drunk men).

No comments:

Post a Comment