Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow!

One thing you need to know about me, I love snow. Can't get enough of it. So, I was pretty happy to wake up to a little bit of snow this morning. I got to wear my new boots and make snowballs to throw at various inanimate objects. And this picture shows snow removal, Chicago style, as well as two funny peppermint cement trucks.

I thought that when we moved to Chicago, we'd get more snow than we had in Philly. So far, that has not been the case. So far this year, I think we have had about three storms of about three inches each. We have snowshoes in the closet just waiting for a chance to be used! Today isn't the right day, but I'm hoping for a foot of snow!! For now, I like the city draped in a fresh white fluffy blanket.

1 comment:

  1. I am impressed that you resisted the urge to give Philly the edge here. I too am disappointed by the snowfall :(

    ReplyDelete