Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hair Net or Hair Cut?

You know you are getting older when you start sleeping in a hair net. Just as they say in those State Farm commercials, I'm so there. Three or four days this week my hair has been totally out of control when I woke up in the morning. I feel like the lead singer from Missing Persons in that, or any other, horrible 1980s MTV video. The way I see it, I can either start wearing a totally sexy hair net or I can get a hair cut. I used to wear my hair a lot shorter, but I grew it out about three years ago. I got tired of being called "sir," and I was also preparing to look for jobs in the less-liberal south, so I thought it was a good move. But now I'm in the midwest in a fairly liberal big city, I still don't have any real hair skills of which to speak, I'm tired of looking like a washed up 80s rock star in the morning, and shorter hair would cut down on the time it takes me to get ready in the morning and be better under the helmet. I'll keep thinking about it, but it might be time for a change.

1 comment:

  1. hair net. and job as a lunch lady. stat. jl

    ReplyDelete