Monday, October 19, 2009

Inde loves the Phillies

First, I must give artistic credit for this photo to a former Philly
friend. Not a former friend, just another displaced eastcoaster, sort
of (he's from the south east). Anyway, game 4 of the NLCS is tight!
The Phillies are down 4-2.

. . .

Okay, the game got too exciting and I had to stop right in the middle
of my blog post. For those of you who live under a rock, the Phillies
came back and won on a walk off triple by the much-maligned lead-off
hitter Jimmy Rollins. I apologize to J-Roll for all the times I have
picked on him. (Although some credit must go to inde and barley for
their rally caps!!). One more win. Let's go Phillies!!

1 comment:

  1. Game Phive tonight! Phillies Phever in the Windy City!!! You might need to post a picture of your front door, EastCoaster....

    ReplyDelete