Saturday, November 7, 2009

Stay in school

These oak casks are filled with Popskull, a collaboration between 3
Floyds and Dogfishhead, a Delaware craft brewery. I bought a bottle to
take home and enjoy, although the label promises that it will make my
head explode. The tour was okay - it cost $1 and did not have any free
samples at the end (which was okay with me because I was the driver,
but Every other tour I have taken was free and ended with free
samples). Wait, I think New Glarus charged $5 for a small glass and
you got 3 samples for "free." The cask at the bottom left says "stay
in school" on it. I'm not sure who the target audience is for that
message because everyone on the tour is over 21, but I would have
given that advice to our tour guide. He, much like this post, rambled
on in a stream of consciousness that didn't make much sense.

1 comment:

  1. we are popping some skull in 5 minutes. oooh, the anticipation! jl

    ps - stay in school

    ReplyDelete