Monday, October 11, 2010

Eggs Adams

After reading books a out the US revolution and watching the John Adams miniseries, I am a big fan of John Adams. About a week ago, I created a new breakfast sandwich - Eggs Adams (loosely based on Eggs Benedict). The sandwich is a fried egg on bacon, a slice of cheese and a piece of whole wheat bread. I over cooked the eggs a little and didn't have the little round things that make the egg retain the right sandwich shape, but it tasted good! And, I just went out and bought those little egg cooking devices so my next Eggs Adams will also LOOK good! (I also bought a pan to poach eggs. They won't be as good as eggs poached in boiling water, like the egg on my torta, but I think they will be good enough!)

1 comment:

  1. Yum Yum Yum. The new egg pan will make these PERFECT this weekend. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete