Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Post-race party!

The day before the race I had two items on my to do list:

1) pick up my race packet
2) stock the fridge for the post-race party!

I picked up a few six packs of some of my favorites and filled the fridge! After the race, I invited a few friends over to celebrate and watch the Phillies! Both Philly and Chicago get points on this one - Philly for winning the first round of the playoffs and Chicago for a beautiful day and a successful marathon. Consequently, no points actually were awarded.

2 comments:

  1. Disgraceful!!! From Philly and no Yuengling in the fridge? Just disgraceful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although "Lager" is not my favorite, I have been known to order one or two. I even stuffed a 12-pack in my suitcase once and flew it back to Chicago for a PA beer party. Unfortunately, I can't buy it in Chicagoland even if I wanted to because they don't distribute here, yet.

    ReplyDelete