Monday, March 8, 2010

Catching up

For my loyal reader(s), I apologize for not keeping you up to date on
the driving tour of Michigan. You see, I have either been driving or
drinking (never at the same time), but each hinders blogging in its
own way. I have a little down time now so I will try to catch up.

I stopped at a Meijer because my last trip to a Meijer was such a
smashing success. I should have known that this one would be different
when I saw the faux barn storefront. They had a small selection of St.
Patrick's Day junk that paled in comparison to the last holiday trip.
I'd give it a 7 - based mostly on the fact that the bathroom was clean
and spacious. And they had fun beer goggles.

1 comment:

  1. I still <3 Meijer. And blue sky. Wow, blue sky. I <3 blue sky on vacation.

    ReplyDelete