Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The finished product - upside down magic bars

All this baking and blogging has tired me out. Here is a picture of
the finished product. You be the judge - upside down? Mini
marshmallows? Maybe I should go with something that doesn't require
layering, just mixing - like chocolate chip cookies. I'm good at
baking those, thanks to years of practice with my mom and a few secret
adjustments to the tollhouse recipe. But really, how can you go wrong
with butter, chocolate, coconut and sugary milk? You just can't.

2 comments:

  1. You can't go wrong with Magic Bars, which are WAY better than any chocolate chip cookie I have ever had. For reals. jl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I do love them! and I would like more than one piece next time. Please???? - rs

    ReplyDelete