Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Reader response required -- free association

Please help me settle a score with a few friends.  Over frozen custard this evening at a local establishment that is the favorite of one of my loyal readers ("check"), I discussed the possibility of taking another self-discovery trip after my current job winds down at the end of this month.  I suggested that perhaps I would go live on a commune in some warmer climate.  After much laughter from my loyal readers, they asked me to describe the commune I thought I would find both welcoming and acceptable.  So, I started throwing out words that came to mind.  What I would like from you, without thinking too much, is to add the word that completes this list: old, crunchy, hairy, lesbian and _______.  What goes in the blank?  I look forward to your responses.

4 comments: