Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It's raining snowballs

We are getting the first real snowstorm of the season tonight. We had
a little snow this morning when I woke up, but I still went for a
short and sort of slow run - wearing the equivalent of tire chains on
my sneakers. Then, on the commute home, it was raining giant
snowballs. What was I thinking with this Chicago move? So then I did
some home snow removal and my jacket got wet all the way through. In
about 15 minutes. Why does anyone live here? I don't have any idea.
There is nothing within a four hour drive, there were only three days
this summer over 90 degrees, the lake never warmed up, and nobody here
can drive. Oh, yeah, and it's going to be 9 degrees on Thursday
morning. Sign me up!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, East Coaster, but now I'm confused. Are you from the east coast like Virginia Beach or something? Where's your hometown? What's the weather like there? Also, stop lying. You like Chicago. jl

    ReplyDelete