Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Time for the biggest loser

Okay, I admit it, I like to watch the Biggest Loser. And when I do, I
either exercise (not so much lately) or eat ice cream and drink beer.
As you can see, tonight I opted for the latter. It was the finale, so
I needed to have a large Ommegang double chocolate indulgence for the
double episode. Yummy. And I found some of those pounds the
contestants lost. I think it has something to do with the basic laws
of physics or something - what gets lost must get found. If that is
true, then have you seen my black north face scarf? And when did my
blog turn into an add for north face? I hope you all enjoyed the
season finale. The contestants looked great and it motivated me to
stay in shape . . . Starting tomorrow. Oh, yeah, and I think I'm going
to run another marathon. I just learned that Rudy, one of the
contestants on tbl, finished the tbl marathon in 5 hours twelve
minutes and change. I finished a marathon, but only a half hour ahead
of Rudy. I have some training to do. Tomorrow. See you out there in
the snow.

1 comment:

  1. Where is the pizza? Watching the biggest loser requires PIZZA, beer, and ice cream. jl

    ReplyDelete