Thursday, February 4, 2010

Delayed post - back in Flatland

I tookthis picture about 45 minutes outside of Chicago. Nothing but
flat fields as far as the eye can see. The Midwest is indeed
geographically challenged. I miss the northeast already. And I really
miss WaWa! What is it about those shorti hoagies that is so
wonderful? I mean, I like Jimmy John's, but it does not hold a candle
to a shorti with some Herr's BBQ potato chips - lip smackin' goodness!
Take me home, intrastate highway, to a place I belong, northeastern
USA, take me home ...

2 comments:

  1. Dear East Coaster-
    I'm with you on how awesome the east coast is. But I think the midwest isn't so terrible. Over the next month or two, could you give us a top 10 list in pictures and/or words of things you like about the midwest?????

    ReplyDelete