Monday, February 8, 2010

This is KC

I'm not sure whether I've introduced KC to the blog yet. This is
perhaps not the most flattering picture (of the shower or the cat) but
it is an accurate depiction of the other hunter and gatherer in the
family. You see, KC refuses to drink water from her bowl. Instead, she
seeks out the freshest water possible. Here she is catching the drops
of water after someone has showered. I'm not sure how, why or if this
tastes better than when I put the same water in a bowl for her. Maybe
it doesn't. Maybe she just likes the challenge. She also likes to
drink from your glass when you leave it on the nightstand. When I went
out of town last weekend, I left her a bowl of water (untouched) and a
large plastic cup (2/3 empty when I retruned). This would be merely
an interesting fact about this cat except that in Philly she learned
how to turn on the faucet in the tub and there is no emergency
overflow drain. I guess I should keep on leaving out glasses of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment