Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Cardinals win!

I'm a little late with my blogging entries, due in part to an amazing
baseball game last night. My seat was fantastic (previous exceptions
notwithstanding) and there were four home runs within one section of
me. When I got back to my hotel, I watched the game recap on local tv
and saw myself cheering as Matt Holliday's home run landed fifteen
feet from me. Then this morning I turned on espn and saw the home run
again and again (you know how sport center works). Additionally, my
iPhone has locked up and I can't use safari. To browse the web. I
spent about ninety minutes trying to fix it. No luck. Suggestions are
welcome via email.

So, my self discovery tour is slow pulling out of the lot today, but
that is ok. After all, I don't have anywhere to be! Besides, I'm
thinking of touring a local big brewery and the thought of a sample at
all is difficult to swallow, let alone before noon!

No comments:

Post a Comment