Monday, September 14, 2009

New job

Today is the first day of my new job. I'm nervous and feeling very
anxious, so I made sure to get to the office early. The only problem
is that I do not have a security pass and I cannot get into the office
until someone else is there to authorize my admission. And I got here
before the mail person delivered the paper, so I don't have anything
to read. Sometimes I wonder whether I made the right choice to take
this job.

I'm excited to clerk for the judge, but there is a big difference in
the resources available here as compared to the large law firm where I
worked. I think the thing I will miss the most is the copier/scanner
that converts images directly to PDFs.

1 comment:

  1. I thought you said you'd miss entering your time the most...jl

    ReplyDelete