Monday, September 14, 2009

Motorcycle!

After a tough day at my new job, i needed a ride on my motorcycle! The
job was interesting today and I am excited about the next four months.
And I was very pleased with my ride on the bike because I have not
ridden since before my self-discovery trip.

I looked at this picture and realized a few things: 1) my bike is
small; 2) I need cooler riding gear; and 3) I would ride the franchise
to the end of the earth. Some day my rents will learn that I bought a
motorcycle, but you probably don't want to be the person who tells them.

If you would like a ride (jf or as) I'm just about ready to oblige.

2 comments:

  1. Can I get in line????? rs

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right - it is a small bike. But it is a bike and bikes are cool!!! -Barbara

    ReplyDelete