Friday, September 4, 2009

And so it ends as it began

Sort of. You will notice that the place where my suitcase should be is
instead taken up by a used tire. I figured I should keep it, just in
case.

I have had a request to continue my blog while on my next journey
(back to the land of my birth), so I think I will do that. I'm having
a good time and I'm pretty sure that there are crazy things in rural
PA / NY as well. Maybe my problem is not with the south but with rural
areas. I've heard it said that PA is really only Philadelphia in the
east, Pittsburgh in the west and Alabama in the middle. The only
change I would make would be to say it's Arkansas in the middle.

Stay tuned for the poconos, NYC, the US Open, the baseball hall of
fame and a very cool brewery. Happy labor (unemployment) day!!

1 comment:

  1. Only one request? Then here is another one. I simply assumed that the blog would continue for part 2 :) Self-discovery or not! RS

    ReplyDelete