Sunday, September 6, 2009

Lunch!

Everything is a little slower at the lake house. After a late
breakfast and a casual trip in the lake by kayak, we are having a late
lunch snack that was expertly prepared by my sister. We topped off
lunch with an awesome chocolate chip cookie that was prepared by my
mother.

I seem to have strayed from my self-discovery trip a little. Of course
it's harder with company and when you are visiting with your family,
but I've made a little progress. For the last five or six weeks i've
been having trouble sleeping later than 5 a.m. And when I wake up, I
can't get back to sleep because my mind is racing. Since I left my job
at the firm and took my 4 day trip, I seem to be able to sleep a
little better. In fact, today I managed to sleep until 9!! I think
I'm sorting out some things or maybe I'm just getting used to being
unemployed. It sort of seems like a dream. Or maybe a nightmare. On a
beautiful day like today, I'd like to just get on my bike and ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment