Monday, September 7, 2009

Jinxed!

I must have jinxed myself when I bragged about getting a full night of
sleep. After an entertaining dinner and relaxing second night at the
Bon fire, I woke up at five a.m. and lie awake tossing and turning
until the rest of the house was up. I thought my weeks of early
morning rising were behind me, but I guess I'm still wrestling with
some demons. Oh well. We went for a nice morning jog in the cool
mountain air - we had the two best days of the summer so a cool
overcast morning for our drive to the city was not bad.

We packed up my mother's car and headed east to the big city. After
watching the tennis on tv for a week, I'm excited to see it live and
in person! We are going to the night session tonight and will see
Djokovic vs. Stepanek, a match that Novak should win, but he has been
struggling so far. We will also see a women's match, Kuznetsova vs.
Someone I can't remember. It should be a fun night. Sometimes the
night sessions get crazy and go really late. Look for us on tv, just
like when they kept showing me in the background of the Holliday home
run at the Cardinals game!

No comments:

Post a Comment